Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jan 24th



Saturday I woke early LOL and went to Carries for a fun day . We hung out and the kids played . They clearly have a lot of fun toys and stuff... Because I don't think I even saw my son until it was time to go to Bubba's tacos? He loves the pumpkin ladies house,and so do I . It is a very friendly home. You can take you shoes off and relax- a no worry kind of place.. I took some pointers for sure...Joshua wants to come every Saturday Carrie and you obviously don't care so see ya Saturday !!!LOL... We went to lunch with Tiffany and kids who also came out for our playdate-scrapbook-help day!!! Then I went to Michael's for a some shopping.. I bought 2 new cartridges.. YEAH I don't have to borrow Paper dolls every week April . I have my own. I also bought the Disney cartridge so I can do some Mickey's for Manoah's party and get started on my Disney album that I have been putting off for the four years of Disney trips.. love my Cricut. I do lots of School projects,scrapbooking and lots of fun stuff!!!

No comments: