Monday, January 12, 2009

Jan 12th



Now I just have to fold it and put it away!!!Monday Joshua stayed home from school. He has a really bad cold sore. He always gets them this time of year. Raima was off so we did some shopping. We went to Sam's Club $200.00 later.. UGH.... We also went to Walmart. Everyone knows I am not a big fan of Walmart but Raima heard that all their fishing stuff was on super clearance and he was right He got a BUNCH of fishing tackle,line,and stuff for super cheap. So if any of your husbands fish. Walmart this week for clearance. Then we were of to Game stop to buy Star Wars Clone Wars. I know I know... We told Joshua he could buy one game a month and he had some extra Christmas money so that is what he wanted... It is a really fun actually. When We got home I finished up the LAUNDRY and went to bed !!!

No comments: