Friday, November 28, 2008

BLESSING!!!!

Tuesday was great we hung out at my mom's and visited and the kids played outside.. Wednesday Pappy fell in the bathroom and I took him to the Ridgecrest E.R . He fractured a rib and is in a lot of pain. While I was away Isaiah would not take the bottle for Daddy or Granny but Auntie Terry came up for the rescue... He finally gave in and took the bottle and went to sleep.. Poor little guy!!! Then Linda, Jarod and Jaime arrived Wednesday night just in time for a big pot of homemade chili... We were happy to see them . Thursday was fabulous We have a lot to be thankful for.. There were over 50 people at our dinner this year I am also Thankful for #1.My Fabulous husband who works very hard so I am able to comfortably stay home and raise our family. 2. We have two wonderful healthy boys.
3. My grandfather is a healthy 91 yr old and is a blessing most everyday you did see I put most everyday LOL 4.My dad is on his way to recovery and a loving mother who helps him recover daily.5.last but certainly not least a Lord that listens and answers daily prayer. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!

No comments: