Sunday, January 17, 2010

10th and 11th

I will start with Sunday the 10th and Yes I am back to a daily journal it is what I originally started this blog for??

Sunday I hate to say but we slept most of the day away... We woke up around 11 and went out to Chinese for lunch. Then we came back home got back in pj's and slept off and on all day. Raima had to work at Midnight. Monday I cleaned the house and Raima brought us home some lunch from Ralenes filipino cuisine(love that place). Raima went to bed and the boys and I hung out. We played some games and read some books...A pretty normal day other than the crying and depression from me. I am having a hard time dealing with this. I feel like am TOO young to not have a father. I feel like he has so much much more life to live and to see him in a hospital bed living like he is is horrible I want his suffering to be over! I love you DAD!!

No comments: