Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday morning cartoons

2 weeks check up yesterday with Dr. Klis went OK . I have damaged nerve in my right leg and it is going to take awhile for it to heal itself.There is nothing they can do except pain medication. On our way home from the Dr we took Isaiah to Joshua's class to show the kids . He has been asking everyday if he can bring his baby brother to school. All the kids were excited and Joshua was so happy. We all slept in today and then woke and watched Saturday Morning cartoons together. What a great day it is the only day of the week that we do not have some where to be and something to do . I love Saturdays because you all know I do not like routine or schedules and Saturday is the only day we get to RELAX and have fun. Be free and do what we want to do when we want to do it . I love that.... Raima and Joshua are cutting the grass and I am writing this Blog Isaiah is fast asleep I wish he would learn how to sleep a night ...LOL.... Excited for tonight We are attending the Lawhorn Annual Pumpkin Carving Party. That should be fun .

No comments: