Monday, July 13, 2009

July 13th


Had a Dr. Appointment today with Dr , Bazmi to start a weight management program. She gave me phentrmine and a shot of
B-12. So today starts my low card and high protein diet. Yay!!! Isaiah feels much better we are going to go to Hanford tomorrow ona train trip with Gina and her summer filed trip groupl. What fun. I called Megan Goudge to see if she wanted to go with us. So Joshua could have a friend!! She is excited too. It will the first time on a train for both of them. We just hung around the house today. Isaiah is feeling alot better. He is crawling all over and I am glad he is not sick any more. I went to Goudges today and hung out. She had a little concern about "something" I went up and helped her!!! Joshua played for a while and then we came home and had dinner bath and bed!! Yay!!!!!

No comments: