Friday, May 22, 2009

May 22nd


Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband. This post is dedicated to you Raima. The ROCK of our family!

You are first a great husband to me. You LOVE me for WHo I am. When you look into my eyes I still get weak. We have been together for 15 years and I love you more and more everyday Raima. I am glad you are my husband. You are so special to my heart. I am grateful to have you as my husband and thankful for all you do for me. You are a great Dad. You love to spend time with the boys and never complain when I NEED alone time or time away form the lounge.The boys could not ask for a better daddy.You take excellent care of them. You are their HERO and mine!! Happy Birthday to the best husband and greastest Dad in the world!!!! I thank the Lord for you daily ...

No comments: